Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Adrian: Shubhi Singh

Adrian
Authored by:
Shubhi Singh
December 1st, 2012
   Okay, first of all I should mention that this book was written by a middle-schooler so obviously there will be a lot of errors. Now on to the review-
Adrian is about a orphan, Adrian,who is adopted by the Wildes. Although Mr. Wildes does not participate in any abuse toward Adrian, he knows that it happens at the hands of his wife and son, so I don't believe he is a completely innocent party.
   I had a few problems with this book. First of all the idea revolving around a group of supernatural creatures was just kind of thrown in there. I didn't think there was really any reason for making it a group like that.
   Also he was put into an orphanage at the age of eight, but he supposedly had a girlfriend and was leader of a group of these supernaturals before the age of eight. Like I said a lot of things didn't really make sense in this book.
   Over-all I think she could be a good writer if she were a little older, and had a lot more practice, but right now I think she should postpone publishing anymore books, and wait until she's a little older.
   I received a  free copy of this book compliments of Dorrance Publishing Company.

If interested in a copy of this book follow the link below-
http://www.dorrancebookstore.com/adrian.html

No comments:

Post a Comment