Monday, January 14, 2013

Death Comes In Pairs: Loretta Jackson and Vickie Britton

January 14th, 2012 
 I've always loved westerns. My dad loves them and so do I. Death comes in Pairs is a western. Accused of killing two men in Douglas, Wyoming Jack Leige finds himself wanting to finally settle down in a nice quiet life. However it seems fate has other plans. Once again accused of killing two men Jack finds himself drawn to a local girl by the name of Vida Wrey. Now he has a reason to stay. If they don't hang him first.
   I loved Death Comes in pairs. My only regret was it wasn't longer. At the end of the book I found myself wanting to read more. Loretta Jackson and Vickie Britton are talented writers, who built suspense to the end.
   Death Comes in Pairs brings to mind the old westerns that used to be so popular. I congratulate the authors on a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment