Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Francesca of Lost Nation: Lucinda Sue Crosby

   Francesca of Lost Nation follows Francesca, 59 and her granddaughter Sarah, 10 in their adventures. I honestly don't have much to say about the novel. I thought the writing tended to be a bit bland at times. There was nothing really wrong about the writing it just wasn't my style. 
   It felt kind of like a historical fiction piece. So if you like a story filled with an antiquated feel to it. I recognize it was well written; however, it didn't really capture my attention.
   I think that if there had been a little more action and less description that it would be a much more interesting read. So I think you should get this if this kind of thing appeals to me, but it wasn't really up my alley.
   Other people greatly enjoy this story due to its odd sense of humor and sensitivity; however, this kind of book was never very appealing to me. For me it failed to draw me into the story.

   A free copy of this book was provided by the author for reviewing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment