Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Scrolls of Xavier: John A. Ashley

   Okay, this was a pretty interesting science fiction genre novel. I was really impressed by the descriptiveness of the story. I always thought what made a good novel was the feeling you got when you read it. If you felt like you were right there with the characters while they're jumping through hoops to survive. When you find yourself rooting for the "good guys" to win. That's what makes a good novel.

   John Ashley certainly managed to accomplish that here. I felt myself hoping the characters could pull through just one more time. John Ashley certainly didn't disappoint with this story.

   I loved how the plot developed in completely unexpected ways. I've always hated being able to guess the ending of a story, but I never had to worry about that with this story. The characters were enticing, and the romance was complicated. All in all I would definitely recommend this story to anyone interested in a good science fiction book.

   A free copy of this e-book was provided by the author for reviewing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment